[Monetdb-developers] Access data in MonetDB/XQuery by MFC C++ on windows

KEN ken at super.ime.ncku.edu.tw
Thu Apr 8 05:47:19 CEST 2010

Hi , I have to make my application programs (MFC C++) access data in MonetDB/XQuery on windows . I try to
use  static link by libMapi.dll ( the file in  MonetDB4-XQuery-Installer ), but I can not find   libMapi.lib in any package at  Download area .
    Please give me a hand to get libMapi.lib  or other ways. Let my MFC C++ access data easily in MonetDB/XQuery on windows.

PS : I find mapi.h and mapi.c , but the header file must includ some linux header (ex: unistd.h). I can not compiler it on windows.

Thank you very much!!