[Monetdb-developers] regarding monetdb

Lefteris lsidir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:04:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

you need to re-compile monetdb before you install it again. You are changing
the source code so you need to recompile. Make sure you are changing the mx
files too. Finally, if you are putting the synaptic manager then basically
you are overwriting the executable's with the ones provided by teh synaptic
manager, thus you dont use the edited ones.

lefteris