[Monetdb-developers] regarding debugging

Lefteris lsidir at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 16:17:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

isn't eclipse an IDE for java? or can it also import and manipulate other
programing languages? Monet is written mainly in C and thus we use gdb for
debugging. I  am not aware of anybody in our development group using
eclipse, but you can of course try eclipse and tell us too.

But what kind of debugging you want to do? Because it seems to me that if
you are prepared to go deep in the code of monet and debug it, maybe you
should go all the way "hardcore" and use gdb:)

lefteris