[Monetdb-developers] other than bug things...

Wouter Alink wouter.alink at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 11:09:51 CET 2009

Hello Developers,

Usually I try to report bugs (and try to find the worst of the
system), but just this morning I noticed my mserver5 instance
(Aug2009), which I have been intensively querying over the last days
with ten-thousands of reasonably complex queries and sometimes with
more than 20 queries in parallel. It just passed the 4800 minutes of
actual cpu time (= 80 hours of hard work) and still going strong. I
thought it was worth mentioning!

Cheers,
Wouter

p.s. roberto, actually it's your mserver instance...