[Monetdb-developers] Bugs & Tests: Your resposibility

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Sun Nov 15 16:56:25 CET 2009

Dear all,

lacking the time to constantly check each bug report and each failing test,
I'll as of now leave it to the resposibility of

- bug report submitters and
- developers that fix and close bugs, as well as
- those that develope new code and get detailed TestWeb emails about the
  consequences of their changes,

to ensure that

- each failing test is documented in a bug report, and
- each closed (fixed) bug report is backed-up by a test in CVS to monitor
  the status of that very query or usage scenario.

Thank you for understanding my decision and for helping us all to maintain
and improve the stability, correctness and quality of the MonetDB code base.

Kind regards,