[Monetdb-developers] updated nightly testing schema

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Sun Nov 1 01:16:36 CET 2009

Dear all,

with the Aug2009-SP2 bug fix release out and assuming there no plans for an
Aug2009-SP3 bug fix release, I consider --- at least from a testing
perspective --- the Aug2009 branch "history";
hence, as of tonight, I changed nightly testing
from
testing  Aug2009 branch as "Stable"  and  Nov2009 branch as "Candidate"
testing  Nov2009 branch as "Stable"  and  CVS trunk as "Current".

Please let me know in case this is not desirable.

Stefan