[Monetdb-developers] autogen.py

Niels Nes Niels.Nes at cwi.nl
Tue May 26 12:29:38 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 08:10:43AM +0000, RichardGUO Fei wrote:
>    The problem is resolved. I just edited the Makefile.am
>    directly and then use automake.

Depending on which sources you used (cvs or nightly) this isn't
the proper way to go. With nightly this will work. For cvs
checked out sources you need to patch the Makefile.ag which is
in principle similar to the Makefile.am.

Autogen.py comes with buildtools sub packages. And since you didn't
know what it was, I'm expecting you build from nightly tar bal.

Interesting for us is to know what your adding to gdk?

Niels