[Monetdb-developers] autogen.py

RichardGUO Fei gladiatorcn at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 10:10:43 CEST 2009

The problem is resolved. I just edited the Makefile.am directly and then use automake.

From: gladiatorcn at hotmail.com
To: monetdb-developers at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: autogen.py
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:52:00 +0000

Hi,

I am new to MonetDB development. I add some source files to MonetDB/MonetDB/src/gdk, which rely on the external libraries. When I try to modify Makefile.am in order to add the relevant link information. It says that it was generated by autogen.py. To be honest, I do not know autogen.py and I could not find any useful information from Google. Could you guys give a little hint please?

Thank you very much!

Fei

把MSN装进手机,更多聊天乐趣等你挖掘! 立刻下载!