[Monetdb-developers] GDK::BAT_select_ problem

RichardGUO Fei gladiatorcn at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 01:04:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am doing some developments in GDK. More concretely, I want to modify the behavior of a SQL select statement. I print some messages in BAT_select_ as I think that most of SQL selects would be compiled into plusieur BATselects. Is that right?

I used mserver --dbinit 'include sql;' to start, and saw some messages coming out (BAT_select_ is also used for authentication). However, after I logged in by using mclient -l sql, no matter what kind of SELECT I performed, there was just no message. Was BAT_select_ called after all in this case?

Thank you very much for your responses.

Regards,

Richard