[Monetdb-developers] [Monetdb-checkins] buildtools/conf MonetDB.m4, May2009, 1.118, 1.118.2.1

Jan Rittinger jan.rittinger at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue May 19 14:43:51 CEST 2009

On May 19, 2009, at 11:39, Fabian Groffen wrote:

>>> OpenSSL 0.9.8i 15 Sep 2008
>>
>> We have
>> OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
>> i.e. older.
>> What does config.log say?
>
> Also, do you have a 64-bits version of that openssl version installed?
> Most probably it falls back to /usr/lib/libssl.dylib (which is a 4-way
> fat object), which is version 0x009070cfL

This is what I also observed. It falls back to that old version even
if I explicitly ask for the newer macports version. (I'm just a little
bit puzzled why openssl support isn't just switched off if it can't
find the correct variant. But that's probably a design decision...)

I now solved my compile problems by disabling openssl by hand.

Thanks for your help!