[Monetdb-developers] MAL Instructions and a New Client Development

Mohamed Saber mohamed_1saber at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:55:48 CEST 2009

Hi All,

       I am new to MonetDB. I want to create new MonetDB commands (like the SQL) in my research project. So, I want a good reference/tutorial on the MAL instructions. After that I will do a compiler to compile my new commands to the equivalent MAL instructions. I think that the MonetDB_Manual is insufficient. If you have any reference or recommendations to achieve what I need, please let me know. I want to master the MAL language. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you so much and have a great day,

Kind Regards,

     Mohamed Saber