[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] Deployment of MonetDB

dariuszs dariuszs at svnp.com
Wed Jun 24 16:43:33 CEST 2009

Hi,
I've compiled MonetDB on SuSE and Redhat from sources, compilation was
fine, but the server was crashing. Because I just wanted to have the
software working I've installed it on Ubuntu and Fedora using
installers, and so far I don't see any crashes. Performance - big
difference - when running queries, dumping tables to disk, and that's
all related to drivers and optimization on SuSE which I have to
implement on Ubuntu now. Dariusz.