[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] Deployment of MonetDB

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Wed Jun 24 14:44:45 CEST 2009

Hi Dariusz,

we currently don't have (access to) any (virtual) SuSE machine and hence
cannot provide SuSE RPMs right now.
Given our limited resources ((access to) hardware and man-power), I don't
expect this to change shortly.
Any kind of support / contribution would be welcome.

Apart from that, it should be possible to build SuSE RPMs from the source
RPMs that we do provide.

Regards,
Stefan