[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] Deployment of MonetDB

dariuszs dariuszs at svnp.com
Wed Jun 24 15:07:49 CEST 2009

Hi,
I've had a problem with sources on SuSE and that's why I asked for RPMS
- I compiled to different verisons of ther server, Feb2009-SP2 and
May2009, the compilation went fine but the server was crashing while
Ubuntu or Fedora everything is working. The reason we'd like to stick
with SuSE is because it has the best drivers for hardware and RAID I/O
is crucial. Dariusz.