[Monetdb-developers] problems with starting the monetDB4 xquery server

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Tue Jun 2 10:40:43 CEST 2009

Hello Michael,

Thanks for using MonetDB, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Your problem has been reported earlier.  Unfortunately, we don't have a
solution for this problem at this moment.  However, there is a
workaround, which seems to work according to other users.  So please
have a look at the following bug report (the workaround is in the
report):

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2693363&group_id=56967&atid=482468

Kind regards,

Jennie