[Monetdb-developers] prepare for release

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Wed Jan 14 13:11:12 CET 2009

This is a heads-up.

Next week I will create a new bug fix release, so please fix the last
remaining bugs in the stable branch now.

When the bug fix release has been done, I will create a new stable
branch based on the development branch in preparation for the February
feature release.  This means that if there is anything that you want in
that release, implement it now.  Once the branch has been made, we will
have a few weeks to stabilize the new stable branch before it is released.

--
Sjoerd Mullender