[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] COPY INTO on aggregate queries crashes MonetDB

Martin Kersten Martin.Kersten at cwi.nl
Sun Jan 4 11:23:38 CET 2009

Dear Peter,

The problem mentioned could be reproduced. It is clearly a bug
and registered as such in test copy-count.SF-2485215.sql.
It seems a bug in the code generator of SQL.
The progress can be followed in the sourceforge bugtracker.

Thanks for using the MonetDB package and helping to improve its quality.

regards, Martin