[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB at Ohloh

Marcin Zukowski Marcin.Zukowski at cwi.nl
Sat Jan 3 20:05:58 CET 2009

>> I contacted the Ohloh team, and it seems the error occurs at the following
>> command:
>>
>> ~$ cvsnt -d :pserver:anonymous:@monetdb.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/monetdb
>> checkout -D'2001/06/07 13:41:21Z' -A -d'monetdb' 'sql'
>               ^^^!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I would strongly recommend to use (only) the latest stable version, i.e,
> replace "-D'2001/06/07 13:41:21Z' -A" by "-rNov2008", or at the very least
> the current development version (CVS HEAD), i.e., omit "-D'2001/06/07
> 13:41:21Z'". Who cares about the version of "2001/06/07 13:41:21Z", anyway?
I think Ohloh is doing some intense code and commit analysis, and maybe it's
trying to get all/some of the previous versions for some reason, no idea...
Anyway, whatever it is, it seems like a bug in the CVS repository - it should
never fail on a checkout, right?

Anyway, unless someone knows how to fix this, I'll just delete the 'sql'
module from Ohloh...

m.