[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB at Ohloh

Marcin Zukowski Marcin.Zukowski at cwi.nl
Fri Jan 2 20:13:59 CET 2009

Dear MonetDB Devs,

As a pre-xmas present, I wanted to update MonetDB site on Ohloh.net - a site
that has an ambition (and maybe a chance) to become a central information
repository about FOSS projects and developers:
   https://www.ohloh.net/p/10306

Unfortunately, the code-analysis part of the site does not seem to like the
'sql' module, as it hangs during checking out its history:
   https://www.ohloh.net/p/10306/enlistments

I contacted the Ohloh team, and it seems the error occurs at the following
command:

~$ cvsnt -d :pserver:anonymous:@monetdb.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/monetdb
checkout -D'2001/06/07 13:41:21Z' -A -d'monetdb' 'sql'
cvs checkout: Updating monetdb
cvs [checkout aborted]: invalid change text in
/cvsroot/monetdb/sql/src/odbc/driver/Attic/statement_dump.c,v

If you think being properly visible on Ohloh is worth it, perhaps this is
something some local CVS expert could investigate ;) Otherwise, we can remove
the 'sql' module and hope the other ones work properly.

cheers,
Marcin