[Monetdb-developers] M5-SQL current branch on Fedora 10

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Sun Feb 1 12:23:21 CET 2009

I am not that new here... ;)
The bootstraap, configure and build deletion is always done when I
update my sources...
But until today I did not need to remove all the other directories (lib,
share, include...) under the prefix installation. It seems I need to do
it now because of the upgrade from Fedora 8 to 10 ;)

I just decided to do a complete clean one...

Ro