[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB/XQuery & MonetDB/SQL : how can i find the two jar-archives MonetDB JDBC driver (i couldn't find them after intallation)

Clarisse Kagoyire kagoyire19334 at itc.nl
Mon Sep 22 14:31:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

I installed MonetDB/SQL and I would like to use the JDBC Driver but i
could not find none of the two jar-archives (monetdb-X.Y-jdbc.jar and
jdbcclient.jar) in the directory share/MonetDB/lib.
Please can you tell me where i can get them?

(actually I was only using MonetDB/Xquery, but as i wanted to run some
porgramme written in java, i also installed monetdb/SQL to get the
MonetDB JDBC Driver. )

Thank you.
Clarisse