[Monetdb-developers] MoneDB/XQuery problem (importing a module, http access)

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Mon Sep 15 16:39:45 CEST 2008

Hello Clarisse,

First of all, thanks for your interest in MonetDB/XQuery.

It seems that you are facing this problem:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=482468&aid=1899258&group_id=56967

In short, due to a bug in libxml2-2.6.31, it is not possible to load a
module
(i.e., get the module file) from a URL which uses a different port nr.
than
the standard port 80.
This bug has been fixed by libxml2 in a version >2.6.31.

It seems that in your second point, you did not include the complete
parse error message.
But I guess your second problem is also caused by the same bug in
libxml2.

I hope this helps a bit.

Kind regards,

Jennie