[Monetdb-developers] Re : Re : Cannot get perl talking to monetdb5 nightly stable

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Wed Sep 10 10:19:29 CEST 2008

Dear all,

just for info:

Since there are no tests for the MonetDB perl modules integrated in our
testing environment and hence tested every night; cf.,
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/Development/TestWeb/), we (at least I) were (was)
unfortunately not aware of the fact that these modules have not yet been
ported to MAPI protocol version 5.
In fact, if I recall correctly (haven't checked the CVS) Steffen might once
have provided some tests, but they were never (at least not yet) integrated
in our testing environment ... 24 hours per day are just not enough ...

Stefan