[Monetdb-developers] communication problem between Mserver and mclient on OS X

Jan Rittinger jan.rittinger at uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Oct 31 13:56:25 CET 2008

I tried to simplify the example. The problem is not related to
pathfinder (as the bug report suggests) but already appears for a
simpler query such as the MIL statement 'print(1);'.

Attached you find a trace of the server where mclient submits the
'print(1);'. (I will also attach it to the bug report.) Perhaps
running the same trace on a Linux machine and compare the two outputs
provides you with some more insight (as I'm lost in the code from the
start :)).