[Monetdb-developers] communication problem between Mserver and mclient on OS X

Jan Rittinger jan.rittinger at uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Oct 31 10:33:56 CET 2008

OK,

hitting enter doesn't work for the testweb and I would hate to install
parallels+ubuntu only to run the testweb! Instead I would love to have
a pre-release solution :)

What is the difference in the thread handling of M5 and M4 -- is the
client implemented in a different way?

--
Jan Rittinger
Lehrstuhl Datenbanken und Informationssysteme

http://www-db.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/team/rittinger