[Monetdb-developers] Data integrity bug

Ross Bates rbates at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:23:39 CEST 2008

Carl - this bug continues to bother me as well as I can't reproduce the
exact steps.

Does your application populate the table in question using sql like this?

    insert into foo(col1,col2) (select col1,col2 from bar)

Also, do you run any delete statements before populating the data?

I was thinking that the bug was related to the addition/deletion of columns,
but it appears to show up more often after a series of insert/delete
statements which follow my alter/create table statements.