[Monetdb-developers] Data integrity bug

Ross Bates rbates at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:13:01 CEST 2008

I have run into this issue recently as well. Similar to what Carl described,
it only happens on tables where I've added a column.

Even if you drop and recreate the table from scratch with the new column and
reload the data, the (=) operator still won't work. I don't recreate the
database, but I do have to rename the table to something different.

Stefan - what is occurring in the alignment bug you are referring to?

-Ross