[Monetdb-developers] Transactions

Eric M. Hielscher hielscher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:50:09 CET 2008

Hi all,

My name is Eric Hielscher, and I'm a PhD student working on a database
project.  The goal will be to replace the transaction processing
subsystem of a dbms, and I've decided to use MonetDB.  I've yet to
really look much at the source.  If anyone has the time, I'd
appreciate some tips about where to look for:

- The transaction processing code
- The scheduling of transaction execution

This is of course something I could do on my own, but would be more
efficient if someone with expert knowledge could just quickly walk me
through things.

Thanks in advance,
--
Eric Hielscher