[Monetdb-developers] closing the stable branch

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Wed Nov 12 15:27:46 CET 2008

Sjoerd Mullender wrote:
> I am closing the stable branch for further checkins.  We need to
> converge to a release.
>
> Today I will only still accept fixes that make that things compile on
> all platforms.  I do not want anything that could possibly break
> tonight's compilation or testing.
>
> Note, this is only for the Nov2008 stable branch.

I might have in hands the solution for all bugs related with NULLS for SQL.

The optimized compilation worked in my desktop... I still need one more
hour to approve and make sure all the code is correct and I did not
break any test.

But you are the boss, so let me know what is my level of freedom...

Regards,
Romulo