[Monetdb-developers] Release schedule

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Tue Nov 4 21:05:31 CET 2008

Fabian Groffen wrote:
> If there are no changes, we've been doing nothing.

You would have worked hard on the unstable branch >: )

> If we've been doing nothing, we've not been productive.

Or working on the feature request tracker (hint).

> If we've not been productive, we won't get world domination.

I would suggest another approach; but since you already operate a
community website you must have access to that >: )

> If we won't get world domination, we get sad.

True; I don't want that to happen. I will not swear with the O-word on
this mailinglist!