[Monetdb-developers] New stable branch created

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Tue Nov 4 20:23:00 CET 2008

I have created new stable branches for the upcoming release.

 From now on *all* bug fixes and *only* bug fixes *must* go to this new
stable branch.  I reserve the right to undo any changes that do not
comply with this rule.

Unlike previous stable branches, this time all packages use the same
name for the branch: Nov2008.  So in each of your stable checkout
directories you can do
	cvs update -rNov2008
to update to the new branch.
I have created branches for the following packages: MonetDB MonetDB4
MonetDB5 TestTools buildtools clients geom pathfinder sql template.
Note that java and datacell are missing from this list.  Java has its
own release schedule, and datacell is not yet released and will not be
released in this round.

--
Sjoerd Mullender