[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB release planning

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Sun May 25 08:08:40 CEST 2008

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 03:10:45AM +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> > > Please review all errors even if they 'matchup'.
> >
> > The differences under http://xen.bot.nu/mTests/ are only minor due do output
> > / precision changes between geos 2.2.3 and geos 3.0.0; see above.
> >
> > The error with the web site example seems to be a bug --- either in the code
> > or in the example --- and should be filed as such via SF.
>
> I'm confused about your testing methods, but they seem to test also the
> produced errors.

Not sure whether I understand exectly what you mean, but yes, our testsystem
also allows us to test whether our code produces the correct/expected error
messages on case of incorrect use.

> I'll see if I understand some test and try my luck on
> them.

See
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/projects/monetdb/Development/TestWeb/Background/index.html
and in particular
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/projects/monetdb/Development/TestWeb/Mtest/index.html

And don't hesitate to ask specific questions whenever necessary.

Stefan