[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB release planning

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Fri May 23 19:33:20 CEST 2008

Dear fellow MonetDB developers,

since there have been now objections, I'll proceed with creating the new
release branches tomorrow.

To ensure a smooth(er) process, please *refrain from checkins* to any of the
MonetDB-related repositories *as of midnight* (CEST).

I'll let you know, once I'm done and you're welcome to checkin, again.

Thank you very much in advance your cooperation!

Stefan