[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB release planning

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Thu May 22 19:11:15 CEST 2008

Dear fellow MonetDB developers,

unless there are (strong) objections, I plan to create the new CVS branches
for the upcoming release on Saturday (May 24 2008).

In that case, I'd ask you to finish your pending checkins to any of the
MonetDB-related CVS repositories by tomorrow evening (Friday, May 23 2008,
23:59 CEST) and refrain from checkins as of Saturday, May 24 2008, 0:01
CEST, to ensure smooth CVS management --- I'll let you know, once I'm done,
and you're free to check in, again.

Being out of office, I have not closely followed the code development,
checkins and/or TestWeb status during the last week. Hence, please speak-up
in case there are any reasons not to start the release process on Saturday.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Stefan