[Monetdb-developers] check-in "killed" pf/tijah

Lefteris lsidir at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:54:22 CEST 2008

But here we are not talking about the algebra backend, but about MPS.

>From what I saw all fail with a message like:

QUERY = let $opt := <TijahOptions
ERROR = !ERROR: leftfetchjoin(param 2): invalid BAT.
# the original non-normalized output was: ERROR = !ERROR:
interpret_params: leftfetchjoin(param 2): invalid BAT.
        !ERROR: reverse(param 1): evaluation error.
# the original non-normalized output was:         !ERROR:
interpret_params: reverse(param 1): evaluation error.
        !ERROR: execute MIL failed.
# the original non-normalized output was:         !ERROR:
CMDtijah_query: execute MIL failed.
=        !ERROR: CMDtijah_query: operation failed.