[Monetdb-developers] Monetdb-developers Digest, Vol 22, Issue 4

Peter Boncz P.Boncz at cwi.nl
Fri Mar 28 11:53:52 CET 2008

Hi Maurice,

That is not possible.. without adding extensions such as proposed in XQueryP or
XQuery-Bang.

Why is it that running the update followed by a query is not acceptable?

Another idea is to use fn:put() in the update, and then just a HTTP GET to get
the XML result out. That is still a single query.

Peter