[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB testing problems

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Thu Mar 27 20:10:31 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 06:42:48PM +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> On 27-03-2008 17:35:21 +0100, Stefan Manegold wrote:
> > Dear fellow MonetDB developers,
> >
> > the recently introduced archiving of testing result summaries seems to
> > require more storage than expected --- I don't know, yet, whether this is
> > indeed inherent in the approach, or "just" some bug --- filling up the disk
> > space on our testing server, and thus preventing testing from running
> > properly.
>
> Just for completeness, this doesn't affect the
> http://www.ins.cwi.nl/~monet/permastore pages, does it?

well, it does --- but only to the extend that with testing not running, the
permastore does not get filled any further.
The permastore is not located on the local disk on the testing server, but on the
home of monet; hence neither is it affected by the full local disk, not is the
full local disk affected/caused by the permastore.

Stefan