[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB testing problems

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Thu Mar 27 17:35:21 CET 2008

Dear fellow MonetDB developers,

the recently introduced archiving of testing result summaries seems to
require more storage than expected --- I don't know, yet, whether this is
indeed inherent in the approach, or "just" some bug --- filling up the disk
space on our testing server, and thus preventing testing from running
properly.

I will not have any time to investigate (let alone fix) the problem this
week --- in fact, given other obligations, I'm not sure whether I will find
any time before May 1st ...

Hence, there might be some time ahead without proper/reliable MonetDB
testing. I'll keep you posted, in case/once I managed to solve the
problem...