[Monetdb-developers] Visual Studio Solution/Project

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Mon Mar 3 11:35:15 CET 2008

mobigital1 wrote:
> I did that, however, when I break into code, VS shows an original .mx file
> from which .c and .h were extracted.
>
> do I need to compile differently to have VS show .c and .h files?
> (just to make code more readable)

I wouldn't call the .c and .h files particularly readable.  ;-)

You can add the -l switch to the Mx command that extracts the .c and .h
files from the .mx files.  You need to edit the files
MonetDB\NT\winrules.msc for this.  Either add the flag to the .mx.c rule
or to the definition of the MX macro.

--
Sjoerd Mullender