[Monetdb-developers] load runtime incorrectly

mobigital-nbl at yahoo.com mobigital-nbl at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 06:22:05 CET 2008

additional info:

it seems even after DEBUG build, my executable is looking for non-DEBUG version of MSVCR90.dll

---------------------------
mserver5.exe - Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because MSVCR90.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

when i copy the set of MSVCR90.dll and manifest into debug directory, i get the error shown below.(my prior message)

here are my build commands that i use for all modules:

nmake /nologo BITS64=1 NEED_MX=1 DEBUG=1 HAVE_ICONV=1 HAVE_MONETDB4=1
HAVE_MONETDB5=1 HAVE_PYTHON=1 "prefix=%BUILDTOOLS_PREFIX%"

nmake /nologo BITS64=1 NEED_MX=1 DEBUG=1 HAVE_ICONV=1 HAVE_MONETDB4=1
HAVE_MONETDB5=1 HAVE_PYTHON=1 "prefix=%BUILDTOOLS_PREFIX%" install