[Monetdb-developers] iconv.dll DEBUG version

mobigital-nbl at yahoo.com mobigital-nbl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 13:21:11 CET 2008

it ran for a while, but couldn't make iconv.lib, do I need to change that target to
iconvd.lib somewhere in the makefile as well?

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '../lib/iconv.lib'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\
VC\BIN\amd64\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.