[Monetdb-developers] libxml2 LINK error on win64.

mobigital-nbl at yahoo.com mobigital-nbl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 04:00:24 CET 2008

i found this reference to libxml2 issue:
http://osdir.com/ml/lang.perl.xml/2004-03/msg00082.html
it suggested to put undefs in the specific source files nanohttp.c and nanoftp.c

i added  to nanohttp.c:

#undef SUPPORT_IP6
#undef HAVE_GETADDRINFO

to nanoftp.c:
#undef SUPPORT_IP6

after that it compiled and got built ok.