[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] New MonetDB Release

Venks venkatesh.mantha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:38:04 CET 2008

I just installed the latest Windows 32 bit version of my laptop. When
I bring up the server I get the following message:

!WARNING: BBPdiskscan: unexpected file 10.buns, leaving bat.
# MonetDB server v5.4.0, based on kernel v1.22.0
# Serving database 'demo'
# Compiled for i686-pc-win32/32bit with 32bit OIDs dynamically linked
# Copyright (c) 1993-2008 CWI, all rights reserved
# Visit http://monetdb.cwi.nl/ for further information
#warning: please don't forget to set your vault key!
#(see C:\Program Files\CWI\MonetDB5\etc\monetdb5.conf)
!ERROR: GDKload: incompatible version 25105.
!ERROR: BBPgetdesc: deleting illegal bat(2) 2
!ERROR: GDKload: incompatible version 25105.
!ERROR: BBPgetdesc: deleting illegal bat(3) 3
!ERROR: GDKload: incompatible version 25105.
!ERROR: BBPgetdesc: deleting illegal bat(4) 4
#WARNING: LoaderException:loadLibrary:txtsim: file not found
!MALException:malInclude:could not open file: opt_replicator
!MALException:malInclude:could not open file: txtsim
!MALException:malInclude:could not open file: crackers
# Listening for connection requests on mapi:monetdb://127.0.0.1:50000/
!MALException:malInclude:could not open file: sql_bpm
# MonetDB/SQL module v2.22.0 loaded
>!ERROR: BUNfnd: BAT required.

When I try to connect using "mclient -lsql" the connection gets
terminiated and the m5 crashes.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks,

-Venks