[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] New MonetDB Release

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Feb 19 19:44:34 CET 2008

Dear Venks,

I apparently forgot to mention that --- due to the new (incompatible)
database format --- after dumping your database (before the upgrade), you
also need to remove your "old" "dbfarm" (and "sql_logdir" / "xquery_logdir")
(or at least rename / move them, in case you want/need to keep them around),
before starting a "new" server.

Hope this helps ...

Stefan