[Monetdb-developers] Releasing: Please do not check-in to Stable release branches!

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Feb 12 17:44:02 CET 2008

Dear all,

we finally plan to produce a new release tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday.

To ensure a smooth process,
please refrain as of now from any check-ins to the Stable release branches
until we're done and notify you accordingly.

In case there are any (unexpected) urgend changes to be checked in, please
check with Niels, Sjoerd and/or me, first!

Thank you very much for your cooperation!