[Monetdb-developers] Multipale stamtents in odbc command

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Tue Aug 26 14:38:20 CEST 2008

Aviad Harell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First i have to say that MonetDb is amazing database.
>
> Now, I'm using MonetDb Odbc. i m trying to execute command that
> contains create function statement and i get general error.
> My function is :
>
> create function create_date(y int, m int, d int) returns date external
> name mtime.date .
>
> any ideas?
>

> Tnx and keep the amazing  job.

Thanks for your interest in MonetDB.

Can you provide more details about your environment?  When I try to
reproduce this, it just works.

Details we're interested in include: platform, how do you use ODBC,
which version of MonetDB?

In order to debug this, you could try setting the environment variable
ODBCDEBUG to the name of a file that you can (over)write.  This variable
needs to be in the environment of the process that uses the MonetDB ODBC
driver.  Afterwards the file will contain a log of calls to the ODBC driver.

Also, you should consider filing this as a bug report in the SourceForge
bug tracker at https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=56967&atid=482468 .

--
Sjoerd Mullender