[Monetdb-developers] Release preparations: Please refrain from checkins!

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Sep 18 16:33:01 CEST 2007

Dear MonetDB developers,

Sjoerd and me are busing preparing for the upcoming release.
The next step will be to create the new release branches.

To ensure a smooth progress of the next step(s), and to avoid conflicts, we
kindly ask you to

	refrain from ANY checkins to ANY MonetDB CVS repositories as of NOW

until we notify you that checkins are allowed, again.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!