[Monetdb-developers] conf.bash still used?

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Mon Sep 10 22:29:18 CEST 2007

Marcin Zukowski wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using it in my automagic-compilation scripts, so I would apprecitate if it
> stayed. If not, is there something similar as a replacement? I need something
> that prepares configure_* call based on env variables.
> m.

I never used it. When I want to configure my MonetDB I do something like
this:

env PATH=/ufs/goncalve/scratch/MonetDB/buildtools/bin:${PATH}
PYTHONPATH=/ufs/goncalve/MonetDB/buildtools/autogen/
~/MonetDB/MonetDB/configure
--prefix=/ufs/goncalve/scratch/MonetDB/MonetDB --enable-debug
--enable-bits=64

And I am able to install wherever I want my MonetDB, I just need to
change the prefix.

I hope it was useful. At least for me it is ;)

Regards,
Romulo