[Monetdb-developers] conf.bash still used?

Marcin Zukowski Marcin.Zukowski at cwi.nl
Mon Sep 10 12:37:35 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm using it in my automagic-compilation scripts, so I would apprecitate if it
stayed. If not, is there something similar as a replacement? I need something
that prepares configure_* call based on env variables.
m.

--
: Marcin Zukowski < marcin at cwi.nl | http://www.cwi.nl/~marcin >
: All true wisdom is found in signatures