[Monetdb-developers] Mserver5 issues / Perl patches

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 21 03:01:32 CEST 2007

Hash: SHA512


[If the first part should be in monetdb-users please inform me]

Currently I am still using the same setup, because I do not have the
time to reimport my data using after the nightly builds. After my first
big import in SQL resulting in 4*10^7 rows, I decided to move on. And
continue my work.

I have started mserver5 again, include sql; [no problems]

sql.start(); [this command took 10 minutes to be processed]

After this 10 minutes, the command works instantly when running the
server again. Is this some kind of integrity checking?

In my last e-mail I asked about the Perl issues, Niels pointed that the
Perl sources were out of sync. I took the liberty to try to come up with
a fix, please check as attached. I think no copyright can be claimed on
3 changes, so if this is the right solution :) Please apply :)

Version: GnuPG v2.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: perlupdate.diff
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 700 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.monetdb.org/pipermail/developers-list/attachments/20071021/0359cfa5/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: perlupdate2.diff
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 583 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.monetdb.org/pipermail/developers-list/attachments/20071021/0359cfa5/attachment-0001.bin>

More information about the developers-list mailing list